New Student Enrollment

Welcome to Almont Community Schools!

Enrollment Steps:

Get Ready to Register

Please have the following required documents available before you start the New Student Enrollment process. All these documents are important and necessary for you to enroll your student with us. These documents will need to be provided to the building secretary when you bring your student(s) in after the online enrollment process has been completed.

  1. Original, certified birth certificate. Certified translation if not in English.
  2. Parent/Guardian photo identification (driver's license)
  3. Proof of Residency – one of the following:
    • Rental/Lease Agreement
    • Mortgage Statement
    • Current Real Estate Tax Bill
    • Closing Documents (NOT Purchase Agreement)
    • Current Bill dated within the past 60 days (cable, electric, etc.)
    • Notarized Letter of Residence Form (if you live with friends/relatives, this form is available by calling 810-673-9101)
  4. Current Immunization Record
  5. Name and Address of Previous School
  6. Current Transcripts from Previous School (High School Students)
  7. If applicable:
    • Most recent IEP (Special Education Students)
    • 504 Documentation

Kindergarten and Young 5s

If you are registering a Kindergartner/Young 5's student for the 2024-25 school year, registration will be open on February 5th. Please click here for more information.


Click on the link below to begin the Enrollment Process. Once you have filled out all the required information on the Pre-Registration Form and submitted the form, this form will be sent to the building for processing. Once the building reviews your Pre-Registration they will approve it. Watch your email (remember to also check your spam mail) for an email from [email protected].

Almont Community Schools Pre-Registration Form

Enroll Your New Student(s)

The above mentioned email will contain information on how to set up or (if you currently have students here) add to your Powerschools Parent Portal and continue the process to ENROLL your new student.

Health Authorization Forms

These forms are available during the enrollment process but you may also print them from here and fill them out at this time.

  • Form 1 for Young 5s – 8th grade students taking doctor perscribed medication at school
  • Form 2 for Students with Asthma, Seizures, Severe Allergic Reactions
  • Form 3 for Young 5s – 8th grade students taking over the counter medication at school